With engagement early in the project’s life cycle, ICORA® reduces risks and delays through integrated planning for construction, commissioning, and operations to achieve schedule facility start-up.
- Develop the Construction, Commissioning, and Start-Up (CSU) system & sub-system boundary limits & sequences.
- Define key stakeholders, develop key O&M strategies and VOR plans
- Provide Input to contractor and supplier contracting & procurement Strategies.
- Participation in key engineering reviews, Design, HAZOPs, HAZIDs, FAT’s etc
- Develop the O&M Organisational strategy, staffing and Training requirements
- Develop CSU documentation, including clearly defined construction handover points
- Participation in all commissioning phases and initial start-up as part of the Integrated Commissioning Team, including management and coordination of the whole of assets at RFSU, through to final asset handover and acceptance.
- Ensure Readiness is achieved by meeting all operations & Maintenance requirements.